Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Twitter Rant Follow-Up/Mission Statement

I think this should have been my debut blog. 

This wasn’t my usual blockhead-type mistake which I’ve learned to love and laugh at. But the thing is I don’t want this whole blogging thing to be a depressing tell-all of my struggles. I want it to be full of little relatable, one-off lines that make light of my flaws and help you feel better about your own flaws from making you laugh at mine. 

Me dropping my first blog the way I did was a prime example of me rolling with something that went straight to my head out into the world, hoping it would be something that people would feel. 

Have a real reaction to. 

And that’s what I want this whole thing to be about (and sports, duh). But I’m thinking this should've been the debut blog. Me explaining my goal and the whole of point of those tweets that still make me cringe but also have me so relieved. 


I felt like this post was necessary so you can better know the person behind these words and where he’s starting. I want it my 100% way so I don't end up regretting anything, no matter where I end up. This is me and my mind trying to coexist with your minds and make magic in our crazy brains. 

I believe I’m going to miss a lot especially because this is all so new for me. But I know I’m golden because I did the hardest thing already and if I keep my energy and continue to work like I plan to then it's all going to work out. Every 10 blogs I put out, if even half of one really resonates with someone, then that is all the fuel I need to continue building from there. 

Brick by brick. 

I'm raw, but man watch me grind and master the translation of brain to paper.



PS: A man named Rocky Balboa was raw once. He was a man with a dream who knew how low he was, but was also ready to work. 

5+ movies later there’s a FUCKING STATUE OF THAT MAN IN THE STATE THAT BRED THE FOUNDING FATHERS LIKE ATLANTA BRED HIP-HOP.
(Editor's Note: Atlanta did not breed hip-hop. New York did you fucking traitor 😁...now back to the post)

You can do anything.



PS PS: ...thinking this one over and I just realized my spirit animal is a fictional character who absolutely had CTE at the age of 25.




PS PS PS: I'm officially done with these fucking PS's.

No comments:

Post a Comment